Nursery and Preschool/Kindergarten Classes
|Half Day: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm||Full Day: 8:30 am – 3:00 pm|
|5 days: $9,950||5 days: $12,250|
|4 days: $8,500||4 days: $10,350|
|3 days: $6,825||3 days: $8,200|
|2 days: $5,450||2 days: $6,425|
Please note: The two-day option is only available for The Denver Waldorf School Starflower and Bluebell Nursery classes (ages 2~1/2 through 4~1/2 years).
The Denver Waldorf School Preschool/Kindergarten includes Woodrose, Morning Glory and Larkspur classes (ages 3~1/2 through 6~1/2 years), and children may attend three to five days.
For Grades 1 through 5, the tuition for the 2013-2014 school year is $12,250, and consists of five full days from 8:25 am to 3:00 pm.
For Grades 6 through 8, the tuition for the 2013-2014 school year is $12,300.
The tuition for the 2013-2014 school year for Grades 9 through 12 is $13,500.
The Registration Fee is $500 for all programs and is due with the Tuition and Enrollment Contract at the time of enrollment. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Additional Program Fees
Tuition covers all school expenses including field trips, overnight class trips, snack, etc. The following expenses are not included in tuition and will be incurred by the families based upon their student’s needs and choices:
- Music Program Expenses: families of students in Grades 3 – 8 are required to rent or otherwise provide an instrument for strings/orchestra classes. Parents are encouraged to arrange private lessons to support their child’s experience in the program.
- New Student Expenses: New families to Middle School are required to provide private lessons in music, foreign language, math and reading depending upon their child’s need.
- Extra-curricular Program Expenses: fees for students participating in extra-curricular programs such as sports, early music ensemble, etc., are charged through the business office and are separate and additional expenses.
Sibling discounts are recognized as follows:
- The oldest child is paid at full tuition.
- The second child receives a 10% discount.
- The third child receives a 20% discount.
- The fourth child receives a 30% discount.
Before School Care is available, with notice, from 7:00 am ~ 7:30 am. There is a $6 charge. You may drop off children at the “big school” at 940 Fillmore Street between 7:30 am – 8:30 am with no advance notice or charge. Preschool/ Kindergarten-age children are cared for in the Morning Glory classroom by Mrs. Laurie Clark. Children is Grades 1 and up play on the back playground supervised by Mr. David Johnson. After School Care is available on school days from 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm for students in Preschool/Kindergarten classes through Grade 8. There is no aftercare for nursery school students. After School Care is reserved in advance and billed at $6/hr. per single child or $10/hr. per family. Drop-in care is $7/hr. per child; no sibling or family rate is available for drop-in care. A nourishing, healthy snack is included.