Feed Your Family, Feed Your School
It simply doesn’t get any easier to support The Denver Waldorf School than to participate in our Feed Your Family, Feed Your School grocery and dining card program.
Anyone can be part of the program, parents, extended family, neighbors and friends. The Denver Waldorf School receives 5 percent of the value of all grocery and dining cards sold through this program. If your family purchased $50 per week of grocery and/or dining cards, the result would be a $130 donation by the end of the year. If every family in the school participated at that level, our school would receive an additional $32,500 annually. Those outside the school are also encouraged to participate.
Buying Grocery Certificates:
Ordering your cards:
- Place your order by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order.
Paying for your cards:
- Check or Cash: email email@example.com with your order and pay when you pick up.
- Credit Card: call or email the development office at 303-777-0531 x 128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not e-mail confidential credit card numbers).
Receiving your cards:
- Have them mailed to you. Please let us know your address. Please expect your cards in 4 – 5 business days ($1.50 postage fee will be applied to the total order).
- Pick them up at the school. Please call Woody at x128 before dropping by.
New Online Option:
New this year is the option to purchase and print select eCards right from your home! Once you create a Shop with Scrip account online and enroll in the electronic funds transfer system Presto Pay, you may browse through hundreds of Scrip Now! brands that are available to be purchased and printed from home. Also available through the Shop with Scrip program is the ability to reload gift cards such as Whole Foods and Starbucks already purchased through The Denver Waldorf School.
If you wish to print eCards immediately after purchase, you must enroll in Presto Pay. Any orders purchased without Presto Pay will be cancelled.